Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Night

So it's Friday night. It's been a loooong week. Brian's out at a brewer's meetup group, Phoebe's in bed asleep, and I'm tired as hell but enjoying time alone. I don't know about any other new moms out there, but I NEVER get any alone time anymore. If I'm home, so is Phoebe. Brian & I never do much away from home anymore. But we did join a meetup.com group for local couples & parents. Our first meetup with them is next weekend at a comedy club and then dancing! I'm SO looking forward to it! I need friends with kids.
We haven't seen any of our friends in probably two months now and that was only to help move when other friends decided not to come. I'm not sure if it's because we have a baby or if there is another reason that no one's asked us to get together. It's disapointing really. We both miss all of them, but everyone's off in their own world. I'm sure the others have gotten together many times since some of them are related. I think I feel pushed aside. Well, I wish them the best even if they don't want to be around us anymore.
I think I may have to cave and go to bed. My eyes are actually starting to hurt since I'm up past my "bedtime". lol It's sad that I go to bed so early now.

1 comment:

catdance62 said...

If you are related to Forrest and Phoebe West that used to live in Texarkana, Arkansas and owned property on Mosley Rd, please contact me by email at
catdance62@aol.com
Thanks so much
Sandy Azancot